On our website we include a New Zealand mortgage brokers blog.
This is written by one of the top New Zealand mortgage brokers Stuart Wills and includes some very good information that you won’t see elsewhere.
This finance blog includes more than just the typical sales pages. You will find information and opinions on various topics including some of the more popular;
- Changing to fortnightly repayments to pay your mortgage off faster.
- How little changes can save you over $100,000 on your home loan.
- Why mortgage brokers use second mortgages sometimes.
- Understanding the risks of going as a guarantor for someone.
- About revolving credit home loans -both the good and bad
Plus this finance blog contains a lot more useful information.
What Do You Want Within A Finance Blog?
As a mortgage broker I like to ensure that I share what I know so people can benefit from getting some good advice.
At times there is plenty of information in the media so there is lots that I can comment on and other times I get inspiration from the people I help with their home loans and other finances that we help with; however sometimes I am at a loss with topics to write about and particularly those topics that would be popular within a finance blog.
If you have something that you would like me to research or comment about then please post a comment here and I will do my best to write a post on this finance blog.